Quick Rerun Chicken And Navy Bean SoupFrom lbrooks26 5 years ago
- 1 or 2 leftover chicken breasts on-the-bone - pulled apart or diced shopping list
- include leftover pan drippings shopping list
- 1/2 lb dried navy beans shopping list
- 1/4 lb fresh string beans - cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 3 chicken boullion cubes shopping list
- 1 medium onion - sliced shopping list
- 3 stalks celery - large dice shopping list
- 3 Tbsps dried parsley shopping list
- salt and grd black pepper shopping list
- 1 qt chicken stock (or water will do) shopping list
How to make it
- Pour water into medium stock pot adding rinsed navy beans. Cook 15 mins.
- Add onion, celery, boullion cubes, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook 15 mins.
- Add chicken and pan drippings, string beans. Cook additional 30 mins.
- Beans and vegs will be soft but still have some texture.
The Cooklbrooks26 Cedar Knolls, US
- Not added to any groups yet!