Pretty In Pink Fruit And Cheese PotsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 5 oz ripe strawberries (about 1 cup), chopped shopping list
- 3 oz ripe raspberries (just over 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp custard powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp raspberry vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese shopping list
- Pinch ground pink pepper (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, toss berries with 1 tbsp of the sugar. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Combine the remaining sugar, custard powder, skim milk and vinegar in a small dish, set aside.
- In a food processor, puree cheeses until smooth.
- Add custard mixture and half the berries, pureeing well. Turn into a small bowl and fold in the remaining berries.
- Portion into two serving or cereal bowls and chill 20-30 minutes (minimum) before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!