Oven Baked Amaretto French ToastFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tbs brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbs frozen egg substitute, thawed shopping list
- 2 tbs amaretto shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 8 slices French bread shopping list
- maple syrup shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Butter a 9x13 pan or use cooking spray.
- Beat egg whites at high speed with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Combine milk and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, beating at high speed until sugar dissolves. Gently fold 1/3 of egg whites into milk mixture; fold in remaining egg whites.
- Dip bread slices in milk mixture, coating well. Place in cooking pan. Bake 7 min.; turn and bake 3 min more until golden. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve immediately with warm maple syrup.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!