Spicy Spinach And Cheese RavioliFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup non-fat cottage cheese, well drained shopping list
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice Parmesan (or low-fat Parmesan) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 5 oz (1/2 a box) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 32 gyoza wrappers (the round ones) shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor or blender, combine cottage cheese, chickpea flour, lemon juice, rice Parmesan, salt, lemon pepper, cayenne and garlic.
- Puree until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- Fold in the spinach until well incorporated.
- Fill the centre of each gyoza wrapper with 1 tsp of the filling, then seal by wetting the edges of the wrapper and folding into a half-moon shape.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cook ravioli in boiling, salted water for 3-4 minutes. Serve with a light tomato or pesto sauce.