Greek Style Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar,divided shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil,divided shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 4 (4oz) boneless,center-cut loin chops shopping list
- 3/4 c plain fat-free Greek style yogurt shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt,divided shopping list
- 1-1/2 c diced plum tomatoes(about 2 medium) shopping list
- 1 c diced seeded cucumber shopping list
- 1/2 c diced red onion shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 Tbs red wine vinegar,oregano,q tsp olive oil and garlic in zip loc bag. Add pork to bag,and seal. Marinate 20 mins at room temperature,turning after 10 mins.
- Combine remaining 1 Tbs vinegar,remaining 1 tsp oil,yogurt,1 Tbs dill and 1/8 tsp salt,stirring well with whisk. Cover and chill
- Combine tomatoes,cucumber and onion. Sprinkle tomato mixture with 1/8 tsp salt;toss to combine.
- Heat grill or grill pan to med-high. Coat with spray. Remove pork from bag and discard marinade.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork evenly with remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Add pork to grill and cook 4 mins a side or till desired doneness. Remove pork and let stand 2 mins.
- Place 3/4 c tomato mixture on each of 4 plates and top each serving with 1 pork chop and about 3 Tbs yogurt mixture.