Holiday Salad MoldFrom hopscotch 6 years ago
- 1 package orange-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups orange segments shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced, about 1 1/4 cups shopping list
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved shopping list
- 4 marshmallows, quartered shopping list
- orange sections and grapes for garnish shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add cold water and the sugar.
- Stir for a few minutes, until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill until partially set. Fold in the orange segments, banana slices, grape halves, marshmallows, and chopped nuts.
- Pour into a 1 1/2-quart mold and chill until firm.
- Unmold onto a bed of lettuce or greens and decorate with more orange sections and grapes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- hopscotch CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!