Coriander And Oregano Brined Pork LoinFrom pleclare 3 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl or plastic bag,combine 4 c water,salt,sugar,peppercorns,coriander,oregano and bay leaf and stir till sugar and salt dissolve. Add porkl and refrigerate at least 1 hour(up to 8 hours)
- Set up grill for indirect cooking over med. heat. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Remove pork from brine,pat dry,and grill directly over heat source until brown all over,15 mins.
- Move to cooler side of grill. Cover grill and cook till pork cooked through,about 25 mins. Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Let rest 10 mins before slicing thinly.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔