White Chocolate-apricot MuffinsFrom hopscotch 6 years ago
- 1 ¾ cups flour shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon minced crystallized ginger shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 oz. premium white baking chocolate, finely chopped shopping list
- ¾ cup milk shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine flour and next five ingredients (through chocolate).
- In separate bowl combine milk, butter, and egg.
- Add to flour mixture and stir just till moist.
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons preserves into center of each muffin cup (do not spread out over batter) and top with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 Tablespoon sugar and bake at 400 degrees approximately 20 minutes.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!