Grilled Tuna Nicoise SaladFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 (1-pound) fresh or frozen and thawed tuna steak shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, boiled until tender and cooled shopping list
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, boiled until tender and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup pitted Niçoise olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and cut into wedges(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, tarragon, Dijon, shallot, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil to make a vinaigrette. Put tuna into a wide, shallow dish, drizzle all over with 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and preheat to medium heat. Grill tuna until cooked to desired doneness, 5 to 7 minutes on each side; transfer tuna to a plate. When cool enough to handle, flake into large pieces. Arrange tuna, potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, olives, onion and egg (if using) on a large platter and serve with remaining vinaigrette on the side to spoon over the top.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!