Baked Brocco-mac, Gf Vegan StyleFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 oz OrgraN Essential Fibre rice And corn Spiral pasta shopping list
- 3.5 oz broccoli shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup gluten-free, cold vegetable broth shopping list
- 3/4 tsp tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 3/4 oz grated Vegan cheddar, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler and lightly grease a single-serving, oven safe bowl or casserole.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, adding salt.
- Add pasta and cook 5 minutes, then add broccoli and cook 1 minute. Pasta and broccoli should still be very al dente. Drain, toss with minced garlic and set aside.
- Dry the pot and add broth, tapioca flour, pepper and onion powder, whisking smooth.
- Place over medium heat and cook, whisking constantly, 4 minutes, until mixture has thickened.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in 1/2 oz of the cheese. Continue to cook until the cheese has melted.
- Add pasta and broccoli and stir well to coat. Pour into the prepared casserole and top with remaining cheese.
- Place under the broiler and cook until cheese has melted and top is crusty, about 5-7 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods773 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking For One87 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members