Beetroot HalwaFrom aishvaryaraghavram 4 years ago
How to make it
- pour enough water in a shallow pan and add grated beetroot.
- cook till the water is fully absorbed.(make sure that beetroot is cooked soft)
- Add sugar and half of the milk, stir constantly until the mixture becomes thick.
- Now add ghee and srir well.
- Add remaining milk and cook in low heat for 5 mins.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cashew and raisin.
- pistachios can also be used for garnishing.
The Cookaishvaryaraghavram Chennai, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!