Chocolate Milk CakeFrom falafel_fanatic 4 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the cake as directed on box in a bundt pan.
- Prepare the chocolate milk syrup now.
- Let sugar and water boil in saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Cool partly and gradually stir in chocolate (which has been melted over hot water); add vanilla.
- Place in double boiler to keep hot, then at the last moment, add milk.
- Cut cake and pour chocolate syrup over.
- Serve wih dallops o whipped topping and freshly sliced strawberries or cherries.
- It is very delicious!