Chocolate Peanut Butter BallsFrom misscandiquik 5 years ago
How to make it
- Soften 6 tsp. of butter by placing in microwave (approx. 20 seconds)
- Mix 1 cup peanut butter, 2 cups confectioners sugar, and the softened butter in a bowl until a nice texture is formed.
- Spoon out mixture and roll into balls, place on wax-paper. Let stand about 10 minutes (I cooled mine in the fridge during this time)
- Melt chocolate Candiquik according to package directions and dip the peanut butter balls in the CANDIQUIK with a spoon.
- Place on wax-paper to set.
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!