Baked TacosFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 6 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- shredded lettuce shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x8-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Place ground beef in a skillet and cook completely.
- Drain well. Add taco seasoning and green chilies to meat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough.
- Place dough in a sprayed 10x7-inch baking pan to cover bottom and at least 1-inch up the sides.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and bake at 350°F 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and fill with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salsa, lettuce and tomatoes to serve.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!