Baked Lemon Chicken TendersFrom xoxokhodge 5 years ago
- 1 bag of bonless skinless chicken tenders shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- one fresh lemon(optional) shopping list
- any kind of lemon juice shopping list
- montreal steak seasoning shopping list
- lemon pepper shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- about a half cup of water shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350
- lay chicken tenders in a glass pan(any size)
- ((this part is optional!! slice lemon into as many peices as you can disposing of the butt ends. then lay lemon peices all over the chicken. its adds to the flavor but its not overpowering.))
- sprinkle seasoning salt all over chicken (not too much but not too little)
- then sprinkle your lemon pepper all over( again, not too much)
- next comes your montreal steak seasoning, sprinkle all over
- then you'll add your water(you may not need the whole half cup it depends on what dish you use). you want the water to make the chicken nice and juicy so estimate how much to use.
- then you'll pour your lemon juice in like you would the seasoning and water. you want to drizzle it all over but not too little because it adds to the juiciness as well as flavor.
- next you'll slice your butter and drop the peices it throughout the pan and on the chicken. you can use tub butter but i use the stick.
- then put your chicken in the over for about 23-27 minutes. it varries depending on what pan size you use. i use a 13x9 and cook mine for 27 minutes.
- then the fun part! after its done cooking you can serve it immediately wiht your combination of sides. ENJOY!!!=D
The Cookxoxokhodge Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!