Vegan Banana Everything CookiesFrom nhmomma 4 years ago
- 1 banana (very ripe) shopping list
- 1/3 Cup canola oil shopping list
- 2/3 Cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons unbleached white flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground) shopping list
- 2 Cups oats (Quick Cook, Organic) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup walnuts (Chopped or left whole) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, use silpat or parchment lined sheet pans.
- Using the paddle attachment of your mixer (I use my Kitchen Aid) combine the Banana, Oil, Sugar and Vanilla. Mix about 2 minutes, to completely mush the banana.
- Add the Flour through Cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Add the Oats, Nuts and Chocolate Chips and mix to combine.
- Scoop the mixture (using your desired scoop size) onto your sheet pans. Stagger the dough balls so that they do not bake into eachother.
- Bake for 6 minutes, rotate your pans and bake for an additional 6-8 minutes. Touch the top of the cookies to feel if they are firm, but not hard. These cookies will be a bit puffy and fuller than the chocolate chip cookies.
- Remove from the sheet pan and let cool on racks. Enjoy!!!
- Photo will be coming soon!