Buster's Bbq LasagneFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 vidalia onion, chopped shopping list
- 6 oz cremini mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine shopping list
- 1lb cooked, Southern BBQ beef brisket, chopped shopping list
- 6 cups spaghetti sauce (Darryl uses homemade, for NI purposes I used Prego traditional) shopping list
- 12 oz fresh Mozzarella, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 lb lasagne noodles, cooked just shy of al dente and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in a medium sized pan.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and pepper, continue cooking until the onions are caramelized.
- Stir in red wine to deglaze the pan and set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13" dish with sauce.
- Layer noodles, sauce, vegetables, brisket, mozzarella cheese and Romano cheese until everything has been used.
- The top of the lasagne should be 1 layer of noodles, a thin layer of sauce, and all the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a nice brown crust has formed on the top, rotating the pan 1/2 way through the baking time.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting.