My Potato-chip TortillaFrom ladychablis 4 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- heat 2 T oil in non-stick skillet
- add onions ,salt and pepper
- cook, stirring until soft
- put in a bowl and wipe out the skillet
- Beat eggs, and 1 C water in large bowl.
- Lightly crush chips into egg mixture, let stand about 10 min, stirring occasionally
- stir in onion
- heat remaining 1 T oil in skillet
- Add egg mix , cook till it begins to set--5 min
- put skillet in oven, bake til eggs are firm and top is golden and slightly crisp---30 35 min
- remove and let stand about 5 min, slide onto plate.
The Cookladychablis Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!