Indian PotatoesFrom marcir 4 years ago
- 2 – 3 large, cubed idaho potatoes shopping list
- 2 T butter/ghee shopping list
- 1 T curry powder shopping list
- salt, and cayenne to taste shopping list
- 1 small minced onion shopping list
- 1 minced serrano pepper shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- ¼ tsp. grated fresh ginger. shopping list
- ½ tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 T fresh cilantro / chopped. shopping list
How to make it
- In non-stick skillet, cook 2 – 3 large, cubed Idaho potatoes with 2 T butter/ghee. Add 1 T curry powder, salt, and cayenne to taste. Cover with tight lid, lower heat and cook until tender, approx. 10 – 15 min..
- In separate skillet, cook 1 small minced onion in ghee until soft. Add minced Serrano pepper, 1 small garlic clove, crushed and ¼ tsp. grated fresh ginger.
- Mix all ingredients together and add ½ tsp. lemon juice and 1 T fresh cilantro, chopped.