Lime Pie Ice CreamFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat the condensed milk and lime juice together with an electric mixer on low speed until just combined. Add the cream and beat again just until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat once again until well combined.
- Stack the graham crackers on top of each other. Using a knife, chop into nickel-size chunks. Dump all the chunks and any crumbs into the ice cream mixture. Pour into your ice cream freezer and churn, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- When done, repack into a container, place in freezer, and freezer overnight. Let soften slightly before scooping.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!