Low Carb Breadmaker BreadFrom bellarose20 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in the breadmaker in the order preferred by the manufacturer.
- Cook on the white bread setting with light crust if you have options for level of 'goldenness'.
- Even though you want low-carb bread it is still important to use real sugar as the yeast feeds off it.
- Variations: - Instead of the wheat bran you could try ground flax seeds or chia.
- - You could also add a pinch of saffron for a different flavour.
The Cookbellarose20 Christchurch, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!