Bar-be-cue Rib Rub (Beef Or Pork)From martyk35 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Koshern salt shopping list
- 3 Cups of brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Grandulated garlic shopping list
- 1/4 Cup smoked paprika shopping list
- 1/4 Cup cumin shopping list
- 1/4 Cup onion powder shopping list
- 3 Tbsp dry mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbsp ground ginger shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sage shopping list
- 2 Tbsp thyme shopping list
- 1/4 Cup garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium to Large mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients except for the brown sugar leave it to last.
- Once all the dry ingredients are well combined. Then add the brown sugar a cup at a time. mixing while adding each cup of brown sugar.
- Once the ingredients are well combined store in a plastic container and store in a cool place.
- One Hour before you start BBQing, season each rib side with 2-3 Tbsp of rib rub, and then let the ribs sit with rib rub so the spices in the rub have time to penetrate the rib meat. then grill to your likeing.
- this rub can alo be used on Country style ribs and boneless rib's
The Cookmartyk35 Winona, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!