Whole Wheat Pasta With TomatoesFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb. whole-wheat spaghetti shopping list
- 3 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled, halved, and sliced (3 Tbs.) shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped (6 cups) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cooked chickpeas shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped kalamata olives shopping list
- 2 tbs.fresh chopped sage plus more to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook spaghetti in large pot of boiling salted water 10 to 11 minutes, or until al dente.
- 2. Heat oil and garlic in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until garlic is browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, chickpeas, sage, and olives, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 3. Drain spaghetti, and return to pot. Add sauce, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Divide among 6 serving bowls, and garnish with sage leaves
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!