Beef & Broccoli Stir-fry In Pastry CupsFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
- Prep Time: 35 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes shopping list
- Makes: 6 shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® beef stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak OR beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into very thin strips shopping list
- 4 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff pastry shells, prepared according to package directions shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the cornstarch, stock and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the broccoli and onions and stir-fry until they're tender-crisp.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Return the beef to the skillet. Cook until the beef is cooked through. Spoon the beef mixture into the pastry shells.
- TIP Ingredient Note: To make slicing easier, freeze the beef for 1 hour before slicing.
- photo can be seen at the above url.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!