Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom nehawedadabdullah 3 years ago
- 1 1/8 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 c or 1 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- 6 tbsp light brown sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp white sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 larg egg shopping list
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.take a large bowl and mix the flour, soda and salt. gently whisk these ingredients. and set this bowl aside.
- 2.crack one egg into another bowl give it a quick whisk with the vanilla.
- 3.take another bowl and add the butter (it should be at room temp). and with it add the two types of sugar.and beat everything together and then add the egg and again beat them until creamy.
- 4.now gradually add in the flour mixture. and with it stir in the chocolate chips. and if u like add the chopped walnuts.
- 5.evenly spread the cookie dough on to a piece of plastic wrap and rap it up.
- 6.chill the dough in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. then square the cookie dough into 12 even squares.
- 7.break of each square and roll it into a ball. and place it on the cookie sheet.they really spread out as they cook.
- 8.cook it for approximately 17 -19 mins.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- nehawedadabdullah Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknehawedadabdullah Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Not added to any groups yet!