Rice Cooker Mexican RiceFrom strawberrybird 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups rice (rice cooker cups) shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable broth or water shopping list
- 1 tomato-flavored bouillon cube or 1 tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried onions or 1/4 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix together rice, cumin, garlic powder, diced onion or dried onion, cayenne pepper, and chili powder.
- Place in rice cooker.
- Boil water; add bullion cubes and stir until dissolved.
- Pour water over rice; stir briefly to combine.
- Set rice cooker to cook.
- When done, fluff with a fork and let sit approximately 10 minutes. Serve.
The Cookstrawberrybird Fairbanks, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!