Zucchini Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom grecogirl 6 years ago
- 3 cups of bread flour shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup of oil shopping list
- 3 cups of grated zucchini shopping list
- 10 oz chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- Mix together 2 Tablespoon white sugar with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Grease muffin pans. Pre-heat oven to 325.
- 2. Sift the flour,salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- 3. Beat oil, vanilla, and sugar together in large bowl. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- 4. Stir in the zucchini, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- 5. Fill muffin pans (about 3/4 full) and top with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 6. Bake for about 15-20 min. depending on which size muffins pans you use. (Sometimes I make 12 jumbo muffins and they take about 30 min.)
- Stick a toothpick in the center of a muffin and it should come out clean when done.
- 7. Let cool and remove from pan.
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!