Cool Lime SalsaFrom BeachBum303 3 years ago
- 1 ear fresh corn shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 large, ripe avocado peeled, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 large red onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 limes, juiced shopping list
- 2 T red wine vinegar shopping list
- (Optional) 1T cilantro, chopped shopping list
- Splash olive oil shopping list
- Splash red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Seperate kernals of corn from the husk using a sharp blade
- Combine all vegetable ingredients in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the limes over the veggies, then splash on olive oil and red wine vinegar
- Gently combine ingredients, so as not to mush the avocados
- Top with cilantro
- Serve with any dipping chip you like! I use whole grain tortilla chips- the earthiness really meshes well with the dish.
The CookBeachBum303 Sunny Saint Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!