Diplomat Fruit CakeFrom alina20 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a pot put the eggs,sugar and milk then place on the hob,keep stiring until is getting thick then let it cool down until cold.
- In a 1/2 cup of warm(not hot) water put the gelatine then keep mixing until is watery
- Make the whipping cream with the mixer.
- Put cling film all round in a big cooking pot then add a few sliced fruits on the bottom and sides(in the end the bottom will be the top so you can arrange the fruits nicely if you want a nice design of the cake).
- In the pot of eggs sugar and milk,add the gelatine then mix manually.After,pour the mixture with the whipping cream and mix gently.
- Add half of the composition in the cooking pot then put some more sliced fruits.Again the other half and again sliced fruits.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Turn the pot upside down on a tray.
The Cookalina20 Sheffield, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!