- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- vanilla to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 4 to 4 1/2 cups flour, sifted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar in bowl. Add eggs and beat well. Add sour cream and vanilla; stir until mixed. Add rest of ingredients; mix well. Roll out on floured board 1/4 inch thick. Cut iwth large round cookie cutter or glass. Place on cookie sheet. May be decorated or sprinkled iwth sugar and cinnamon if desired. Bake at 350 to 375 for 15 minutes until light brown.
The Cookbeatngu2 Creal Springs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!