Easy Chocolate ChunksFrom Ganny 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9 x 5-inch (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan and line with waxed paper, allowing an overhang for easy removal.
- Break chocolate bars into pieces, and place in top of double boiler, along with the butter. Place over barely simmering water and stir gently until melted and smooth. Remove top of double boiler and set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Break biscuits into small pieces, and finely chop white chocolate; add to melted chocolate bar mixture and stir until combined. Turn mixture into prepared pan, and tamp down gently. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set. Lift from pan and cut into slices, about 1-inch (2.5 cm) wide. Cut each slice into 4 pieces. (Don't worry if the raisins and nuts make for some uneven pieces). Store in a covered container in refrigerator until needed. Makes 32 pieces.
- Make-ahead tip: Make up to a week early and store in a covered container in freezer.
The CookGanny Port Colborne, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!