Black Bean And Chicken ChiliFrom daisyducc 4 years ago
- 1 Tb cooking oil shopping list
- 1 lb ground chicken shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloved garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tb chili powder shopping list
- 2 28oz cans crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 15 oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 15 oz can whole kernal corn shopping list
- 1 12oz bottle beer shopping list
How to make it
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil over med-hi heat. Add chicken, onion, garlic and pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and onions are tender.
- Add chili powder, tomatoes, beans, corn and beer. Add salt to taste if desired. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer about 45 minutes.
The Cookdaisyducc West Hills, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!