Cassava Cake From "the Animal Kingdom Lodge"From karlyn255 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand.
- Pour into a cake pan, sprayed and lined with paper.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Once cooled and set, cut into squares.
- Cassava's starchy roots produce more food energy per unit of land than any other staple crop.
- Its leaves, commonly eaten as a vegetable in parts of Asia and Africa, provide vitamins and protein.
- Nutritionally, the cassava is comparable to potatoes, except that it has twice the fiber content and a higher level of potassium.