Chewy Peanut Butter BarsFrom kitchencook 4 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold butter shopping list
- For The Filling: shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For the filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter, and salt until smooth.
- Fold in the coconut and the chocolate chips.
- Pour over the crust.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into the bars.