Chicken Liver MousseFrom williamgag 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) plus 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 pound of chicken livers shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of salt shopping list
- Pinch of Quatres épices shopping list
- Pinch of white pepper shopping list
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of cognac shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300°
- 2. Coat the inside of six of 4-ounce ramekins with 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter with a pastry bush
- 3. Put the livers in a blender, add the eggs, salt, quatre épice, white pepper and the Cognac for about 20 seconds.
- 4. Add the butter and continue blending for 15 seconds
- 5. Put the mixture in the ramekins until three-fourths full. Place them in a baking dish and fill the dish with warm water to half the height of the ramekins.
- 6. Carefully transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes
- 7. Let them cool and refrigirate until neede.
- Serve chilled with baguette toast !
- 8. SUBSCRIBE !
People Who Like This Dish 0
- williamgag Montreal, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!