Strawberry Cream CheeseFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 12 chocolate chip cookies shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen berry juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup crushed strawberries shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2 cups whole strawberries, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange cookies on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add juice concentrate, beating well after each addition. Stir in crushed strawberries. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over cookies in pan.
- Freeze several hours or until firm. Remove from freezer; let stand in refrigerator for about 15 min. before serving. Top with the halved strawberries. Store leftover dessert in freezer.