Baked Tofu Pudding With Red Peper SauceFrom stellabg 3 years ago
- for the pudding: shopping list
- 200 gr medium firm silk tofu shopping list
- (I've used my home made tofu) shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- a dush of ground white peper shopping list
- a dush of ground ginger shopping list
- fresh parsley shopping list
- butter for gresing (veg margarine) shopping list
- extra fine bread crumbs shopping list
- (I've used dr,"Schàr"'s bread crumbs gf) shopping list
- for the sauce shopping list
- 2 red bell pepers, roasted shopping list
- 3 tbsp light tahini shopping list
- sali to taste shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- black paper to taste shopping list
- optional: add any spice you like shopping list
How to make it
- Combine in the blender: tofu, egg whites, salt, white paper, ginger and parsley. Blend until it's reduced into a thick creamy consistency.
- Turn on the oven to 190°C. Lightly grease 2 cream caramel cups or muffin cups with butter (vegetable margarine). Cover well with alluminium foil. Grease again. Sprinkle the bottoms and sides evenly of the cups with extra fine bread crumbs. Fill with the tofu cream. Cover with another piece of alluminium foil.
- Fill a large deep round baking pan with water, about 1/2 full. Pour the cups into the pan. Place in the preheated oven. Bake about 45-50 minutes.
- Peel and chop the reasted papers. Wash them with cold water. Transfer into the food processor. Add the tahini, salt, black paper and the garlic clove. Add your favorite spices if you like. Process until it's reduced into a cream. If it's too dry, add some tbsp water (one at a time) or lemon juice if you like it more.
- Once the Tofu pudding is removed from the oven, remove the cups from the baking pan and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Remove the top alluminium foil. Cover one pudding with the serving plate and turn up side down. Remove the cup. Carefully remove the alluminium foil. Repeat the same with the other pudding. Drop the red peper sauce around the puddings, add some fresh parsley leaves and serve.
The Cookstellabg Nicotera, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!