Beef And Leek StewFrom pajumist 8 years ago
- 3 cups coarsely chopped leek shopping list
- 1 medium onion -- diced shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 2 medium carrots -- chopped shopping list
- 3 medium potatoes -- diced shopping list
- 6 peppercorns shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 pounds boneless top round roast -- cut 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 1 can plain (unseasoned) tomato paste shopping list
- water -- as needed shopping list
- beef stock -- as needed shopping list
How to make it
- In your crockpot/slow cooker, put all ingredients into the crockpot in the order they are listed above.
- After adding the tomato sauce, add enough cans of water to cover the contents of the crock.
- Put in 1 teaspoon of beef stock for the can of tomatoes, plus one for every can (or partial can) of water.
- Cover and cook this on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH for 4 hours.
The Cookpajumist Canberra, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!