Spicy Curry Fried Rice With BasilFrom missystarine 5 years ago
- 4 cups of rice shopping list
- curry powder shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- seasosing salt shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper shopping list
- 4 Red chile peppers shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- sweet basil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the rice the day before.
- Cut the onions, and peppers in any shape you like. In a bowl mix the curry powder, seasoning salt, soy sauce and 1/2 cup of water and set aside.
- In a wok or large non stick pot, heal up 3 Teaspoonfuls of oil, stir fry the vegetables for about 10 mins. The add the curry mix and mix in with the veggies about about 2 mins. Then add the rice, make sure to disperse it with your hand before adding. Mix on High for 2 min, then set the stove on low for about five min and add in the Basil.
- Enjoy and feel free to add any other veggies you like. (I took the picture w/ out the memory card :()
The Cookmissystarine Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!