High Protein PancakesFrom biceps15 5 years ago
- 1 c. whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 c. corn meal shopping list
- 1 c. oat bran shopping list
- 1 ¾ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 T sunflower seeds shopping list
- 3 T sesame seeds, ground shopping list
- 2 T nutritional yeast (opt) shopping list
- 4 T oil shopping list
- 2 T honey shopping list
- 1 ¼ c. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat griddle with 2 T olive oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Combine oil, honey, milk, let stand for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- Whisk well.
- Pour wet into dry; blend well.
- Add a dollop of batter to the pan (which should be medium hot). Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Store in a stack until ready to serve with genuine maple syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- biceps15 CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbiceps15 CA
- Not added to any groups yet!