Japanese "chycken" Katsu CurryFrom Dragonflies 3 years ago
- Bean curd shopping list
- Japanses bread crumbs shopping list
- Golden curry (http://www.amazon.com/Golden-curry-Sauce-Japanese-Medium/dp/B0011ULFVG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1276063403&sr=1-2) shopping list
- banana shopping list
- olive or sesame oil shopping list
- green beans shopping list
- mushrooms shopping list
- rice ( I prefer Japanese medium grain) shopping list
- fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Cut Bean Curd to look like a chicken cutlet and make sure it is not thicker than half an inch
- Instead of using eggs for breading, I mush a banana very and use it instead.
- Cover with Japanese Katsu crumbs
- Fry in a bit of olive or sesame oil until golden
- Curry and veggies:
- Golden Curry broken in pieces
- green beans
- Steamed rice:D
- After the veggies are done, cut the "cutlet" in strips and gently put on top of the curry.
- Arigato :)
The CookDragonflies Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!