Blue Cheese Burger KabobsFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 2 TB dry red wine or beef broth shopping list
- 1 TB worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 c coarsely chopped parsley(1/2 small bunch) shopping list
- 1lb ground sirloin or 85% lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 oz. coarsely crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 small red onion,cut in wedges shopping list
- 1 6 to 8 oz. pkg. large cremini mushrooms shopping list
- 2 TB olive oil shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns,split shopping list
- 2 c arugula shopping list
- blue cheese wedges(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine garlic,wine,Worcestershire,parsley,1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Add meat;mix well. Gently stir in crumbled blue cheese until just combined. Form meat into 12 meatballs. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- On four 12" pre-soaked skewers,thread meatballs,red onion and mushrooms. Brush mshrooms and onion lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill,reduce heat to med. ,cover and grill 14-16 mins till meat is no longer pink,carefully turning halfway thru grilling.
- Add hamburger buns and grill last 1 to 2 mins until toasted. Serve kabobs with buns,arugula and blue cheese wedges.