Soft Scrambled EggFrom crabbyflute 5 years ago
How to make it
- Break eggs and beat until bubbles appear
- Heat the frying pan on low or medium heat
- When pan is heated, add in the butter and spread it evenly around the pan.
- Pour in the eggs and let it settle awhile. As the bottom layer settles, shift it in wards forming a circle around the centre.
- After the 'base' of the egg is cooked. Do not flip the egg. Just 'close' the egg forming e semicircle with a 'uncooked' filling inside.
- Your egg is ready to be served but do not make it too uncooked as it will be too soft! LOL
People Who Like This Dish 0
- crabbyflute SIngapore, SG
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrabbyflute SIngapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!