Raw Vegan Ricotta CheeseFrom ecoveg 3 years ago
- * 1 cup of coconut water (from 1 coconut), Seaweed water, shopping list
- vegetable broth, filtered water, or fresh-squeezed orange juice shopping list
- * 2 cups raw walnuts shopping list
- * 1 cup raw pine nuts shopping list
- * filtered water for soaking nuts shopping list
- * 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- * 1/4 cup black miso shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon garlic shopping list
- * 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon Nama shoyu shopping list
How to make it
- Soak walnuts and pine nuts in water for 4 to 8 hours.
- Drain nuts and place them in a blender with the parsley, miso, garlic, lemon juice, peppercorns, and Nama Shoyu.
- Blend, adding only enough liquid (coconut water, Seaweed Water, vegetable broth, filtered water, or orange juice) to allow the mixture to turn over; use a rubber scraper to scrape the sides and keep the cheese turning over while blending.