Dill Pickle RelishFrom rhondalynne 3 years ago
- 6 c. cucumbers, diced shopping list
- 2 c. green peppers, diced shopping list
- 3 medium large onions, diced shopping list
- 1 c. celery, diced shopping list
- 2/3 c. pickling salt shopping list
- 6 c. water shopping list
- 4 c. white vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons dill seeds shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mustard seeds shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic (3 cloves) shopping list
- 1 tsp. celery seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine vegetables, sprinkle with pickling salt and add 6 cups ice water. Let sit for 3 hours; drain and rinse once. Drain again, squeezing to remove as much water as possible.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a large pot, add vegetables and heat to boiling.
- Ladle into hot jars, add lids and rings and tighten. Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.