Raw Vegan Garlic "Parmesan Cheese"From ecoveg 4 years ago
- * 1 cup raw pine nuts, soaked for 2 hours or more shopping list
- * 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours or more shopping list
- * 1/2 cup distilled water shopping list
- * 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- * 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional) shopping list
- * 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- Dehydrator shopping list
- Food Procesor shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
- 2. Using a spatula, spread the mixture onto Teflex lined dehydrator sheets. Dehydrate at 115 degrees F for about 8 hours. Flip the sheets over and remove the liners. Dehydrate an additional 8 hours or until crisp.
- 3. Break the cheese up into small pieces and store in an airtight container.