Pepper Steak SoupFrom lumpy1 6 years ago
- 8 cups water boiling in large soup pot shopping list
- 1 box hamburger Helper Salsbury mix shopping list
- 1/2# homemade pepper/garlic beef jerkey shopping list
- assorted green, yellow, red, hot or mild garden peppers shopping list
- 2 medium carrots thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbls. dehydrated minced garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbls. soy (or Maggi seanoning) sauce shopping list
How to make it
- The basic recipe is 8 cups water, boiling,+ one box any flavor hamburger helper (or scallop potatoe) mix,+ any meat of your choice,+ any vegetable of your choice,+ any additions or omisions of your choice.
- Boil all 20 minutes until tender.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- lumpy1 Markham, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔