Savoury Chick PeasFrom mbelisle 2 years ago
- 3 cans (19 oz each) garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained and rinsed shopping list
- 5 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 4 teaspoons ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon turmeric shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garam masala shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can diced green chiles shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Soften onion, garlic and ginger with margarine on high in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir and cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in the remaining spices and cook 1 minute more.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix in onion mixture. Stir well and cover, cook on high for 10 minutes, stirring once.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!