Honey Oatmeal CookiesFrom Ieatrainbowsforbreakfast 4 years ago
- 4 tablespoons margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 cup oatmeal shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cream together margarine (or butter) and sugar.
- Add egg and honey, mix well.
- Sift baking soda salt and sifted flour.
- Add to wet ingredients, mix.
- Stir in oatmeal and coconut.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes
The CookIeatrainbowsforbreakfast Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!