Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom kdcperez07 6 years ago
- * 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- * 1/2 cup margarine, softened (or butter) (I used 1/4 margarine and 1/4 butter) shopping list
- * 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- * 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- * 1 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- * 2 eggs shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (Optional) shopping list
- * 1 to 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (I used 1 1/2) shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1-2 cups quick-cooking oats (I used 2) shopping list
- * 1 package milk chocolate chips (or any other chips you like) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 1. In a large bowl, cream together shortening, margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter until smooth.
- 2. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.
- 3. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- 4. Mix in the oats until just combined.
- 5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until just light brown.
- 7. Don't over-bake.
- 8. Cool and store in an airtight container.
The Cookkdcperez07 East Peoria, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!